The world is ending, and you can save one group of five people: who would be the five people that you save?
1. a farmer/survivalist person from a rocky area like the rockies ( i need someone familiar with crops, herbs, etc.)
2. mechanical engineer (build me things)
3. a mathematician - math is a universal language and will be needed forever and what not
4. best hacker ever - If computers exist then there would be no1 left to protect their secrets and threaten my hacker. The hacker would/could find me theories, methods, and answers I’d need to rebuild the world.
If computers are gone then surgeon or Dr. House
5. Teacher - teachers are underrated. IMO their main goal is to observe and understand the people around them and create a message that everyone would understand. They also wear many hats from confidant, drill sergeant, cheerleader, motivational speaker, philosopher, and etc. I’ve been blessed to witness firsthand the impact a teacher has on the community. All the people above are great at setting up the foundation for the future of civilization, but the teacher will be the one responsible for building on that foundation.
I know I didn’t pick any specific people, but honestly I wouldn’t have that choice. If the world was ending and I only had 5 people in the entire world to save. I would give up my heart and soul to make sure that future generations would survive and thrive. I’d have to pick the best and brightest in their field and in communication skills for my group and I to survive.
this one makes me sad, but confident. D: